RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bwlegend

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Name : Igor

In-Game Name : Will be Lush

Country currently residing in and Timezone :United States of America

Describe Yourself, Briefly : I have been a GM in 3 servers before this

Give 5 positive things about you : I can map edit, I am trustworthy, I will not hold back against hackers, I can be relaxed and challenging, Most players will enjoy me around

How active are you : I play around 1-2 hours a day on weekdays, on weekends I can play much more, dependent on how much it is required

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : No I will not, I will do my best to help this server and use my powers to the best of my ability

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : Yes I do, As I stated earlier I have been a GM in 3 other servers, I know how to map edit, as in making Henesys completely different, with a different background, objects, tiles, whatever

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm : The server I was a GM in the longest to mention would be RecklessMS, which has been shutdown, I say I was pretty good, I would help players and host events, If you want to see some of the maps I made (primarily edit the Free Market) PM me and I'll take a SS in game of the FM :]

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 9, I always tend to make sure what I say makes sense unlike most players which I hate, that always go:
GM plsz plzs gm meake m3e gamems pls plzp spls !!!111!!1!one!1!!1!

Contacting ways: You can contact me by email, phone, or AIM whichever one suits you best

Well here's my GM application :]

Last edited by bwlegend on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM Application   My GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Pending . . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1