RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPLICATOIN(kevin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kevin10

GM APPLICATOIN(kevin) Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATOIN(kevin)   GM APPLICATOIN(kevin) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Name :Kevin

In-Game Name : xkevin

Country currently residing in and Timezone : pacific

Describe Yourself, Briefly :Hey im KEVIN (SO WAT),i played maplelstory since i was 10,im like coding bc its fun,my friends help me sometimes,but yea....im funny and sometimes i will f3 u just to make u laugh...i help lots of ppl it doesn't waste my time.But 1 thing u should know about me is I LUV COOKIE Very Happy....I M VERY SILLY BUT NOT TOO SILLY TO ANOY SOMEBODY...i dont get mad very easily and not even mean....i like to talk and i usually spend my times with my friends on maple.Im a very interesting person you will never forget:D

Give 5 positive things about you : IM very active and funny...
IM NOT TEMPTED EASILY...
I HELP PEOPLE WHEN THEY NEED HELP...
I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY SELFISH ABOUT STUFF.
I MAKE FRIENDS VERY EASY!

How active are you : IM so active that i will skip around the house screaming and go to every room and say COOKIE ROX!!!!1

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : I HAVE NEVER ABUSE GM POWER IN MY WHOLE MAPELSTORY LIFE...AND I NEVER WILL.

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : I HAVE LOTS OF EXP.I'VE PLAYED IT FOR 4YEARS OF MY LIFE AND MY FRIEND SHOWED ME THIS....

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm :I HAVE BEEN A LVL 5GM BEFORE IN A V62 SERVER...THEN THEY SHUTDOWN BC SOME OTHER GM HAD DID SOMETHING TO IT AND MADE THE OWNER OF THE SERVER HAD A CRASH....

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 9
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

GM APPLICATOIN(kevin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATOIN(kevin)   GM APPLICATOIN(kevin) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Ooooooooohkay... o-o

Pending-N . . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/

GM APPLICATOIN(kevin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadioMS :: Staff Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: