RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is the 3rd Logo =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diego
Team Member
Team Member
Diego

Here is the 3rd Logo =] Empty
PostSubject: Here is the 3rd Logo =]   Here is the 3rd Logo =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:11 am

I have a filling that I'll have to do a 11th one.. 0.0

Here is the 3rd Logo =] Jy222hmdxnne

Anything wrong? =]
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the 3rd Logo =]   Here is the 3rd Logo =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:21 am

Yes, There are 3 wrong stuff.

1 :: I want a TRANSPARENT background. Transparent means if I put it somewhere black, the background will black, if I will move it to somewhere green, background will be green - LIKE MY SIGNATURE.

2 :: The "GORGEOUS" was 3D, I don't want it. I want it to be normal up-standing like your others.

3 :: Take off the girl from just gorgeous and change the colors of just gorgeous to the 2nd logo you made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/
Diego
Team Member
Team Member
Diego

PostSubject: Re: Here is the 3rd Logo =]   Here is the 3rd Logo =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Gorgeous wrote:

1 :: I want a TRANSPARENT background. Transparent means if I put it somewhere black, the background will black, if I will move it to somewhere green, background will be green - LIKE MY SIGNATURE.

2 :: The "GORGEOUS" was 3D, I don't want it. I want it to be normal up-standing like your others.

3 :: Take off the girl from just gorgeous and change the colors of just gorgeous to the 2nd logo you made.

Ill do as u asked but..:

1.I don't know what is the forum background colour..
2.Ill make the logo without any 3D and more like the 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the 3rd Logo =]   Here is the 3rd Logo =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Diego wrote:
Gorgeous wrote:

Ill do as u asked but..:

1.I don't know what is the forum background colour..
2.Ill make the logo without any 3D and more like the 2nd one.

1. I meant transparent, invinisble, like my background, You don't see the background, right? Thats the meaning of transparent!
2. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the 3rd Logo =]   Here is the 3rd Logo =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is the 3rd Logo =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadioMS :: Extra Zone :: GFX Zone-
Jump to: