RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xninjakylex's gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XninjakyleX

Xninjakylex's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Name : Kyle Huang

In game name: xninjakylex

Country currently residing in and Timezone : united states and my timezone is...(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Describe Yourself, Briefly : I am a very big fan of music favorite bands are boys like girls, all ameican rejects, and linkin park....
I also play a lot of sports and online games, I like hosting events, and making people happy, i can advertise o.o but my camtasia is being a b*tch and not working

Give 5 positive things about you : I'm very helpful, I like talking to people, I respect others, I 'm pretty active,
I'm funny.

How active are you : I usually play after i get home and do my h.w so 3:30-10:00, on weekends i play 9:00am - to about 10:45 unless im at a party

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : NO I will not abuse my powers as a gm (such as power leveling, spawning for no apparent reason, jailing people because i don't like them and banning for no reason, etc. ) I understand that people need to earn things on their own.

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : Yes Ive played maplestory for 3 years in total with a year between the second and last year I had a level 100 ice/lighting but i got hacked by my own friend..... I started playing private servers 1 year ago when everyone used v55

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm :Yes, Ive been a level 3 gm on cake story v55, level 2 gm on Egypt ms, level 4 gm on Lemony story or lemon story or someyhing i forgot the name but all these servers shut down D:

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 8

Contacting ways : Aim: xninjakylex msn:zerokillers1@yahoo.com email: zerokillers1@hotmail.com i almost never check my email so IM would be a better choice.....
P.s yeah i know my app sucks i was hoping to get accepted..... now my chances dropped

Last edited by XninjakyleX on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dasergent

PostSubject: Nice   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 am

Bro i think you have a talent and also your english does seem pretty well and as Gm i would recomend you to be a help to our commuinty. Also I've seen you during the day your positive, respectfull, and full of energy and we need a guy like you.

My Best Regard, I'Kevin

Gorgoues i would recommend you looking at this fellow right here.
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I've read this, And to be honest, Nothing caught me, This is just another lame, regular, common application, make it unique, stand it out!

By the way, Your English is at LEAST 7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/
XninjakyleX

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Gorgeous wrote:
I've read this, And to be honest, Nothing caught me, This is just another lame, regular, common application, make it unique, stand it out!

By the way, Your English is at LEAST 7.
So I can edit it?? Lol
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes you can, But if you will edit it every 5 minutes and add questions that other used you will be denied.

And yes, You can add more questions.
Back to top Go down
XninjakyleX

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:18 pm

ok..... lol
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xninjakylex's gm app   Xninjakylex's gm app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xninjakylex's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadioMS :: Staff Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: