RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im asking to be GM :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matan

im asking to be GM :D Empty
PostSubject: im asking to be GM :D   im asking to be GM :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Name : Matan

In-Game Name : if you will accomplish my ask, would you be able to send me download link from fileflayer? cuz right now i cant download it from youre link.

Country currently residing in and Timezone : israel gmt +2

Describe Yourself, Briefly : im a human? XD

Give 5 positive things about you : person doesnt need to exalt himeself before others, they need to exalt him.

How active are you : depends on the day... i think ill be online minimum 3 houers

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : as a GM, ill make new events, help to players thats need help and will try my best to improve the server

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : i playd (now im not) 3 years maple story untill v.62 and im playing like 1 year on privat servers.

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm : i was GM in few servers (lvl 3) one of them was IsraelMS.

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 9

Contacting ways : MSN, Mail, Hamachi
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

im asking to be GM :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: im asking to be GM :D   im asking to be GM :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:03 pm

We will think about you...

Pending . . . .

Here is a fileflyer link to download the client :
Click on me to download RadioMS client through FileFlyer
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/

im asking to be GM :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadioMS :: Staff Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: