RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonz GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonz

Moonz GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Moonz GM Application   Moonz GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Name : Lester

In-Game Name : Moonx

Country currently residing in and Timezone : Singapore GMT +08.00

Describe Yourself, Briefly : i'm a game loveing person i love to play maplestory and other games i'm very active unless something happen to my com or internet i make frens easily and i help people when they are in need so thats all about me

Give 5 positive things about you : cheerful,happy go lucky,love to smile and lastly i'm loyal

How active are you : very very active unless somethign happen to my com

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : nah why should u abuse it when u get it after so many thorny path

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : yes i can only remember two ms very clearly and tht is LunesaMS and NetlordoverMS

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm : nope i nber try before thts y i want to try and be a gm

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 5

Contacting ways : by msn can ask me in game
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

Moonz GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonz GM Application   Moonz GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Pending . . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/

Moonz GM Application
Page 1 of 1