RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pancake's Coding Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheif

Pancake's Coding Application Empty
PostSubject: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Name : Patrick Berger

In-Game Name : Pancake

Country currently residing in and Timezone : Canada,Calgary,Alberta

Describe Yourself, Briefly : Like sports, broken almost every bone in my body from mountain biking
made my own server and love playing on my ps3

Give 5 positive things about you : Funny, have alot of friends,really smart(cuase im korean) can fix computers if they break down or have a virus, and im in grade 10

How active are you : usally on for 6hours everyday unless i have alot of homework or its a holiday and i got to see my family.

Will you abuse your powers as a coder (destroying npcs, and mobs... etc...) : that would be really retarded becuase it makes more work for me and less fun for the people and also screws up the server.

Do you have any coding experience? If yes, please provide the technical languages you know (http, java, javascript, c++, c#, php...) : c++ and javascript.

Do you have any proofs for your coding experiences : I did but then my server shut down so not really, wait i could show you the web browser i made on c++.

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 10
How would you rate your coding level in a scale of 1 to 10 :9 1/2

Contacting ways : my email is foot.fruit@gmail.com or you can phone my cell once i get it back, it broke so im waiting for a new one. ill tell you once i got it.

Last edited by Cheif on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol it said gm app ment coding app so retarded)
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Nice application,

You couldn't break almost every bone, The human body has 206 bones including the skull. (YES IT'S A BONE, EVERYONE SAYS THAT "BONEHEAD" ISN'T POSSIBLE BECAUSE THERES NO BONES IN THE HEAD. - WRONG! THE HEAD IS A BONE)
Your English is at LEAST 8.

We will discuss about you, If you could learn java, because odinms is running on java and javascript <3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/
Cheif

PostSubject: whoops   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm

the major bones my rips and my leg and arm sorry about that and also about my english, did this app quickly so there is a few mistakes
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 pm

No problem.

What about the java?

Can you code weddings and rings, and item links? (Item Links = When clicking for example on All-in-One npc, you got sort of links to the equips, Thief equips links and such)
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: o yea   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 pm

yea weddings and rings are so easy to code and i can if you want customize the mobs so they look what ever you want them to but if you want and if i get stuck or forget something i got a coding handbook its like a gm handbook.Links are easy to.
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Ah good, So you got a high chance of getting approved.

Me and Kaylen will discuss you, But you must be patient. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: Kool....   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 am

thats kool
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Kay, But you must wait at least 2 weeks, I'm in a punish.
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: ummmmmmmmm   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 am

Hey...If u need any gm's i could be one for the 2 weeks your off for.
not saying that i dont wanna be a coder just for those 2 weeks i can look after the server for a little do some events make people less bored
Back to top Go down
AlexDias

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 am

I like this application.
Now I'm not deciding whether you should be a coder or not, but it would be great if someone could help Kay with the server, and make it ultimate.

This server is already pretty cool, we just need a population.

Anyway, I like your application.
I think your English is good. Which is a big plus on my side.
Looks like you wrote this in a sort of hurry, because of the dumb mistakes. I do that too sometimes, and people think I suck at English.

And uhm, yeah. Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: Thanks   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:09 am

Thanks alot, what ever suits gorgeous, it's fine with me
Back to top Go down
Jinc
Jinc

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 am

wazzzzzuuuppppp.lol.kewl app ;D cheers lol!

Warn by Gorgeous : Thats a junk-post.
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm

I'll be off until the 15th November, But I won't mind having you as a coder.
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: Other thing   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 am

*SENSORED*LOL

Last edited by Cheif on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : there i fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

BAH!

"Please send them to *CENSORED CUZ I'M NOT AN ADVERTISER* not advertising just asking LOL." is ADVERTISING.
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: um are u made   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:53 am

are u mad at me now..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Nope. I'll be offline for the next months, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pancake's Coding Application   Pancake's Coding Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pancake's Coding Application
Page 1 of 1