RadioMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioMS

RadioMS Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jinc's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinc
Jinc

Jinc's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jinc's Application   Jinc's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Name : Kent

In-Game Name : Jinc

Country currently residing in and Timezone : San Diego, CA & PST

Describe Yourself, Briefly : Currently in high school, got high grades at school and I show a lot of respect and friendship towards other people. 15 years of age, have many friends because I'm not a slacker or mean to any one. I also wrestle at my high school, given thoughts that I might want to be a UFC fighter when I become older.

Give 5 positive things about you : Out going, Caring, Respect, Responsibility, and drama-free.

How active are you : Active everyday, because I always do my homework fast=easy and I have nothing else to do.
p.s.
I can be online more on the weekends ;D.

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : As the saying goes, power corrupts; and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Regardless of which position I find myself in or stumble into, my self-taught principles as listed above, will enable me to lead myself with honorable intent and modesty; which will in turn allow me to lead others in an excellent manner. That makes it a no.

Do you have any maplestory experience? if yes, please provide private server's experience too : I've had a lot of real maple experience in GMS. I had 2 character which was level 80 and 77. And in maple private servers. My estimated count in being in many pServers are about 50 so far.

Do you have any game master experience? if yes please provide the server being a gm in, and the level of the gm : I've had quite a few GM experience in maple private servers. One of my favorite server was ChampMS, eventually it got shutdown. I had other experience in other server but I forgot their names.
And I possess experience pertaining to the utilitarian and administrative duties, as well as the demeanor required of a GM. Though I have insufficient experience pertaining to in-game GM operations, I have a resolute ambition and earnest enthusiasm to ascertain, comprehend, assimilate information quickly; and to translate my knowledge rapidly into efficient and necessary forms of action.

How would you rate your English in a scale of 1 to 10 : 7..

Contacting ways : The best way to contact me is through aim because I'm online every day. AIM: discjockeyjay
Back to top Go down
Gorgeous
Administrator
Administrator
Gorgeous

Jinc's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinc's Application   Jinc's Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

LOL BAH! I'm deleting your post..

And It's a nice application.

Jinc wrote:
gay application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioms.weebly.com/

Jinc's Application
Page 1 of 1